This captivating 4 bedroom, 3 bath ranch house almost 2500 sf heated area on a one acre land is situated in one of the best school districts of the State and in a very family friendly neighborhood.An open concept kitchen, dining and living area with 10 feet high ceiling , stainless steel appliances, customized granite island, large counter and cabinet spaces in addition to the spacious pantry add to its magnificence.A spacious all covered patio is perfect for family or friends gatherings or relaxing while watching the evening sun after a long day of work.2 car garage allows room for extra storage and work area.It's large, shaded and fully fenced backyard is ideal for adults, and pets alike to enjoy a perfect evening, running around and playing or relaxing on a hammock hung from the beautiful, grand oak tree.This house is sure to go!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,460 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Phone Available
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Stone Counters, Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Other
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price