Builder's own home nestled on a 4 plus acre lot In an area of upscale homes on this beautiful cul de sac road. Close to major highways and train service into NYC. Large rooms, upgraded moldings, beautiful hardwood floors on first floor, plush carpet on second level, tiled baths. upgraded windows, interior painted in April 2021. Family room has a woodburning fireplace and 12 foot ceilings, 9 foot ceilings throughout remainder of first floor. The SS kichen features corian counters, a Wolf high quality range and oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Living room currently used as an office. There are 2 patio doors leading out to the 20x14 deck, and then to brick patio. Full 8 foot high basement with Bilco door, natural gas heat, 3 car garage. Abundance of space over garage entered through closet in bedroom.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Well, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Underground, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Full Bath
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Door
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Finished Garage, 1 Car.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 4.20 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Level, Open, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price