Renovated traditional home in the desirable Wexford community with a stunning gourmet kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, marble countertops & backsplash, luxurious island, oversized sink, gas range, separate beverage fridge & a walk-in pantry. The kitchen is centrally located opening to a living room, formal dining room and beautiful family room, currently used as additional dining. The home boasts a covered porch and brick patio with fireplace and built-in grill and a large grass lawn overlooking a private lagoon. Primary bedroom with two bathrooms and two closets on the main level. Three ensuite bedrooms and bonus room upstairs. New roof.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,057 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Fireplace,Main Level Master,Multiple Closets,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Smooth Ceilings,Separate Shower,Window Treatments,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage,Two Car Garage.
- Stucco, Block
- Rear Porch,Patio
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Outdoor Shower,Paved Driveway,Porch,Patio,Outdoor Grill.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price